Friday, August 7, 2009

MY WISH LIST!!!!


GRADUATE!!!!!!!!!!!! i haven get the chance to have any picture any graduate pictures huhuhuhhuhuhuhuhuhu well yeahhh wakakakaaka!!!

look like me ma?~~~ wakaka! if can't~~ well JUST DO IT TILL YOU CAN SEE MY FACE IN THESE PICTURES!!! WAKAKAKAKA!!!!


MY TRIP BACK TO MACAU!!!!! It's one of my wish to be there again and I really love the atmosphere over there~~~ gentle breeze and the air is so refreshing!!! yeah i know it is well known for their gambling world~~~ but still the scenery are really something that I would hope to experience once more...~~~ **** my love****






NEXT!!! HaWAiiii~~~~!!!




OMg~~ ah lu la lummm ah hu la huuuu~~~going on vacation with my fnf~~



NEXT JApan!! Cheery BlooSmmm




SING WITH THE STARS!!!! OH YESHH!!! WOOO HUUU!!!!




still got what ah...~~~ WAIT!!!



next post ba~~ WAKAKAKA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment