Friday, August 28, 2009

**Days with Manual Car**

Ever since my baby car is in the workshop to be repaired... Gosh how much i missed it~~ but~~ in the meanwhile~~


The fun with MANUAL CAR!!!

golly, its been a while I drive manual car... so~~ you can just imagine how eager am I to drive it !! ~~ a very cute kancil that my lovely aunt lent to us for these few days



Very cute isn't it~~ WAKAKAKA!!


Moving on to the driving experiences~~

Since its manual... there are clutch, brake and accelerator... and of course the gear box~~ the lovely one... with the most fuss among all of them....and when you able to drive smoothly~~ the car will of course move very smoothly~~

if not...


Oh yeah~~ you will never feel anymore alive if you where in a ride with me in this car~ Because you will feel as if you are in ~~


Oh yeah babe~~ at the end of our destination your hair will be like this~~


Ok he is not ready yet~~ Oh well its something like that~~ WAKAKAKAKA!!


just then ~~ there are warnings everywhere from my beloved friends a.k.a Honeys~ WAKAKAKAKAKA!!

*HEY!! BECAREFUL*
*Are you sure?*
*you must be kidding*
*Hey Girl!! You CAN O NOT!!*
*Make sure you don't mati engine at the Roundabout*
*I should buy more insurance*
*Have a nice ride*
etc....


OMg........

No comments:

Post a Comment