Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Today

Today,

Well its pretty much not my day... I wanted so badly to make appointments with a dentist and a doctor, all the sudden it felt like its the hardest thing ever!!!

Waiting for a bf or a friend for hang outs not this difficult!!!

I managed to get the car for the whole afternoon and went to the dentist clinic~~ who knows~~ it was lunch time~~ ok I can just do lots of things to kill time ~~ so I go for window shopping at imperial!!!

it says 1.30pm will resume back to work~~ but in the end i waited until almost 2pm~~ the door of the clinic doesn't seems to answer... so i left to another dentist~~~ this 1 more kick!!

"To make an appointment, it would be on January because the schedule for this month has already fully booked and so as today. If you still want to make an appointment~ do feel free to call this number :)" Replied the receptionist.

As fired as I felt~~ i stompped down all the way to my car and took a deep breath and headed back home... reached home finally, Sis had rushed me home because of her take-away rice was in the car and she really needs to feed her tummy....

Sometimes when you hada bad day, no matter whatever helps or funny stuffs happened along the way ~~ you can't see the fun of it.

Luckily my friend Michelle asked me out for a walk in Parkson hohhoho accompanied by her other 2 compainions ^^ we had tons of laughs and everything just seems to be turning another way round!! hhohoho

later in the day~ I get another Michelle, who invited me for a kareaoke session for free!!! hohohoho was awesome~~ well my sis refused to join us since she has to prepare for her major exam so ~~

Gosh i sang till my voice changed.... anyways it was great overall~~ hohohoh!!

1 comment: