Tuesday, April 7, 2009

PHEWW!!! FINALLY!!!

Curtin Open day had just over~~ gosh.... super tired after 5 days intensive training for the dance battle ~~


I had my time on the stage and it was like ~~ WOW!!! 1st time in my life I had so much fun on stage without thinking it was a competition!!!

Anyways those times that we made our bodies sore gosh.~~~ I feel like a new person ~~ WAKAKAKA!! i know i cant really sweat like the others which makes me feel that maybe my skin pores are not big enough nei~~


But~~ overall ~~ the big rain towards the end of the Open day~~ It was the 1st time after for so many years after I left secondary school, to play under the rain...


Well not that its an emo thingy~~ I do missed all those times where I used to be very care free and also enjoying every bits of my life compared to the time i have now.

Due to the fact that I missed those times too much that I still want to remain who I am which is to play around, thinking that what I do now will not effect me much. But then I realized that time changes and same goes to the surrounding environment. I can't help to think that I'm getting childish as time goes by and all I want is do what I want without realizing that I actually getting the people around me into tons of troubles due to my actions.

After the rain stopped, and day passed since that day, there are more to a lesson that I had learn from a friend... I met all sorts of people every now and then but limits are all I can do for now... Being selfish and all these are what the people are trying to teach me in order for me to achieve my goals in life... but still I have my own principles to life which I will never break till now.

A promise will always be a promise though they are always meant to be broken from time to time... to me, a promise can be broken through time but through time in the future a promise can be done also~~

A promise to a friend and also a promise to myself that I will keep until then!!!


^^^^ Loving Each DAy Dearly^^^^^^

No comments:

Post a Comment