Friday, March 27, 2009

The "But"s

Things changes from time to time...

There are still something that I can't really cope up with. Run as I can, avoid as I might, I still can't stop the time from telling me all the truth about someone who is so dear and also as close as anything in this world that anyone can think of.

It might be something that needs some changes but still, How can someone so dear to me would ever want to mix and stir up the lives of their love ones... I really wondering whether it ever hurt them before when they do all those wicked things to hurt others...

I almost lost everything but I can only tell that I need to move on and focus on whatever it is in front of me... sometimes i felt like I'm always alone in facing all those issues going on... Losing myself bit by bit really killing me in a way.

I know what I should do or I shouldn't... It may be hard for me to repaint the picture which was once so perfect for me and to face all those cobwebs and spiders that are destroying this picture in my heart.

With love that I can show, it seems like never enough... you just see all right through me, I seems to be so invisible for this person... All I can think about on how to make things goes into a better way but you just going to make things so difficult as it is already...


For now... I will live for my own and for the precious stones in my life... what was there.. now will be removed...

No comments:

Post a Comment